DRIPNET Fit-Rite Leak Diverter Tarps
Soft tipped mini hooks grip the T-bars firmly and will not move or slip. Hook anywhere along T -bars for best placement of tarp. No need to hook grid intersections. Click here to see photos.
- DRIPNET tarps are made from two ply reinforced polyethylene film. Polyethylene film is known for its unbeatable durability, tarps are reusable again & again.
- All have sewn-in stretch cords and T-bar mini hooks, simply hook to ceiling grid.
- ½” barbed Nylon drain nozzle with stainless steel strainer
- DRIPNET tarps are supplied with Safety Tubing. Tarp will not flood if tubing is tampered with. Shielded overflow hole in tubing prevents water from backing up and reaching tarp.
- Removable 3/8" ID x 17 Ft. clear PVC drain tubing. The bottom 6 Ft. of tubing can be disconnected to shorten the length to 11 Ft. Additional tubing is available at home centers (Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) and can be added to the last connector to extend length beyond 17 Ft.
- Continuous draining into any pail, other container, or sink.
- Tarps fit all grids: 2 Ft. x 2 Ft., 2 Ft. X 4 Ft. and can be installed lengthwise or crosswise on the grid.
- Instructions permanently attached to each tarp.
#B5 - 5 Ft. x 4 Ft. DRIPNET Tarp
Price: $69.00Starting January 1st look for price changes
#A2 - 2 Ft. x 4 Ft. DRIPNET Tarp
Price: $59.00Starting January 1st look for price changes